CFTR: Winners & Losers 2018
1. Laura Ingraham scores big with Fox ratings and scores again over high school kid with skinny pants. Ingraham goes to the head of the class.
2. Mitch McConnell and Republicans in the U.S. Senate grow a chest and stick up for their principles in court fights. For once.
3. Chick-Fil-A moves up to #3 fast food restaurant. Vegetarians and liberals in therapy.
4. First Step Act is first step for justice reform.
5. Trump – 1, Washington establishment – 0. Will Washington intelligentsia ever smarten up? Nawwwww…
6. In first period bout, Jim Jordan pins Justice Department finks to the mat. Liberals medevac’d to re-education camps.
7. Newt Gingrich’s innovative thinking important since the 1970’s, burying liberals one shovelful at a time. Smart Newt. Dumb liberals.
1. Republican losership in the U.S. House of Representatives for taking a salary while not working to earn one dime.
2. Little dyspeptic books by former Republicans whining about Trump. Men without a country, indeed.
3. Washington Post’s fake news journalists pose as historians who write fake history. A third-grade history paper could pass fact check before half of their staff.
4. Bill and Hillary Clinton. Their Magical Mystery Tour has disappeared in a cloud of marijuana smoke. No one inhaled either.
5. Twitter and Facebook. Social media not very social to conservatism.
6. Little Rocket Man Elon Musk digs hole for himself from which he will never escape. So why is Congress throwing money down this s—hole?
7. Barack Obama, rates his favorite songs and movies this year. Next year, he will rate his favorite recipes and participate in a bake off.